My top 20 tweets in 2015
December 21, 2015
- It’s not how thick your deck is but how deep your thought is
- I’m not a planner with a good analysis skill because in the end, consumer dont analyze our creativity.
- Writing a maximum-8-words advertising concept from client’s 80 slides product document is what advertising agency do.
- We don’t sale to people, we sale occasion that they use product. Forget about targeting marketing. Think about occasion based marketing.
- Content marketing will die soon when marketer realize that they could not compete with publishers on content category.
- Advertising don’t create new thing. We just make old thing new.
- It’s not create a strategy for creativity. It’s about finding a strategy behind ideas.
- Good creative brief should liberate creativity. So, Single minded message is old fashion and in-effective.
- The more time you spend online. The more belief you have on digital advertising’s effectiveness.
- Recently, I enjoyed many good TVCs. But, I could not remember the brand behind.
- The biggest mistake of marketer: They think consumer care their brand.
- Why don’t we see great digital advertising idea? Because if it is great, they will quit ad-land and start their business.
- Want to increase your brand awareness? Expand your distribution.
- Brand mission, vision, values, positioning and strategy is so important that you need to do by yourself.
- Good idea is good idea. We don’t need to explain!
- Most of brand issues are related to brand image. Because brand managers don’t have sense of art. They only can judge copy.
- “Social media is effective channel” is just an excuse for lacking of budget on mass media.
- It’s easy to find an idea. It’s more difficult to find the way to sell it.
- Do we need a very strong logic, rational and convincing message to let consumer try a 4000 VND snack?
- Making niche product for few is easy. Making product that used by all is hard.