1. Nothing wrong with generic if you can make it interesting
2. Creative makes something from brief. Planner makes something from nothing
3. The matter of creative brief is not a proposition. It’s all about inspirational information and point of view that you want to share.
4. Every content was made is to sell something
5. When you’re heading the wrong direction, digging deeper won’t bring you anything new.
6. The biggest challenge: advertising is subjective
7. Brief. Get good ideas. Then you know how to improve the brief.
8. Creative brief is simply a creativity in brief format. Be creative then be smart and logic.
9. Most of the time, client dont want a new concept. Follow their brief and re-write their concept more beautiful
10. A product creates fan, not facebook fanpage post
11. In your deck, dont write things that client knows
12. Dont sell your drink like a functional foods or medicine
13. Client asked for viral clip. Sorry. What do you mean? I did not understand.
14. We dont need a strategy. We need to do things better and harder than our competitors.
15. Most of great ideas on media from ad agency done by media company
16. Planner job is giving creativity a freedom
17. Concept of positioning is a growth trap
18. They need a local planner. But I think most of good insight are universal.
19. Brand positioning plays the role of identity and sticker. Keep it.
20. Watching too much ads stop us creating original ideas